Monday, February 03, 2014

Family Portraits Photographer - Yelp Review

As a family portraits photographer, It's always a thrill to hear from clients and when we are doing a great service for them!

One such client, Audrey, posted a wonderful review of our family portrait service and what it meant for her on Yelp!

You may find the actual review here: Yelp Review

I recently had an interest in having portraits taken for my son and I and decided to consult with Aaron Gil from FotoNuova...and I couldn't have made a BETTER decision!

Aaron was absolutely awesome! His expertise, professionalism and easy-going personality made our photo-shoot not only comfortable, but FUN! Aaron exhibited and executed confidence in his work, but also allowed us to be creative with our ideas, which resulted in a successful shoot that exceeded my expectations.

Aaron really captured the moment. Our images came out clean, classy and cool, and I am most pleased.

I assure you that whatever your photography needs may be, Aaron Gil will not disappoint... -Audrey A.




Thank you Audrey!



FotoNuova is a family portraits photographer providing services in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Orange County and throughout all of Southern California. For more information, please visit our website at: Family Portraits Photographer | FotoNuova or call 626-588-2445

No comments: