Friday, September 07, 2012

Lupita Infante

I remember when I was very young, we would spend time in Baja California as a family. My mother used to take us to music stores to stock up on the latest latin music. At that time, I would be extremely fascinated by the musical artists on the covers of cassette tapes. It would always be these very colorful and vibrant portraits. Deep blue skies, vibrant reds, blue seas, earth toned horses and lush green trees. I had the recent opportunity to photograph Lupita Infante for her promotional portraits. Yes, Infante, Infante. She is a brilliant and talented Mariachi singer. Together, we wanted to stay within that vision of a classical portrait.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's my daughters piano teacher here in South Gate. She is a very beautiful and talented young woman. She is also the grand daughter of legendary Mexican folk singer Pedro Infante.

Anonymous said...

The legacy continues on very beautiful infante is in good hands