Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Beautiful City

Not so long ago, my assistant Audrey and I went out on a photo expedition of Downtown Los Angeles. With it's rich architecture and beautiful history, it's quite easy to be in love with Downtown.

When I was young, my Grandmother would take me and my family to the very opulent and historic theaters of Downtown LA to watch a movie. I remember looking up from the sidewalk and always being in awe of the mass detail incorporated into each building.

Throughout the years, I've always reacquainted myself with the richness of these buildings. It's been a long love affair. I know that there are now some special things going on in Downtown. I hope these buildings start to get some much needed recognition.

Anyhow the focus of our expedition was not so much architecture. Just beauty.









No comments: