Thursday, April 22, 2010

At Lands End

We took a much needed family vacation in Cabo San Lucas. One of my favorite places in the world and only a 2 hour flight! I dislike flying very much but make special exceptions for great places within short distances.

The family stayed at the all inclusive Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas. The kids really loved it and I would highly recommend it for any family.

We had the opportunity to take a sailing trip with Cabo Sailing which was otherworldly.




Wish I could Photoshop a smile on face here as I was extremely enthralled with our sailing trip


The furthest tip of Baja California




This image reminds me of the photos from the zoo of the little tiger cub jumping in their water pool.


And of course, the obligatory sunset photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These photos bring back memories. :) So glad you got to go back and visit with your beautiful family. Hope things are going well for you. Take care.

Ash & Tony

Aaron Gil said...

Thank you Ashley! Yes, it was great to be back! I love me some Cabo. It's my daughter's new favorite place as well! Tell Tony I said hi!

Aaron