Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Mighty Storm

I just got my Blackberry Storm over the weekend. I was really excited as this is my first new phone in over 2 years and have heard great things about the prospect of the Storm.

I purchased His and Her Storm's for my wife and I. I'm not sure if I would call it Mighty. I suppose it takes some getting used to. I have been apprehensive about touch screen keyboards but decided against my instinct.

Here is my take on the Storm so far:

Pros: Really nice design and light compared to my old Treo.

Cons: I don't like the touch screen keyboard yet. Slow response when moving from portrait to landscape. Slow response on camera shutter.

Hopefully with new updates, the above cons will slowly dissapate. I'm sure there is also a learning curve and I may sing praises as time passes.

Here is a photo from the 3.2MP camera...


Thanks for visiting! http://www.fotonuova.com

No comments: