Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lucian Gil

My son Lucian was born on Friday, February 29th. He weighed 6lbs 1oz. I could not have asked for a better blessing as he and my wife are doing great! My daughter and I are not doing bad either. We are getting readjusted to the lifestyle of a newborn.

He is an easy baby. He cries only for a diaper change and feeding. Although I think he maybe getting a bit spoiled from being held by both Grandmothers very often.

As I am writting this, I am typing with one hand and am holdng him in the other arm. He's already contracted his first cold. I'm optimistic that he will be much better tomorrow.

Anyhow, this photo was taken on his first day home, last week.


I have a ton to post but have not had the opportunity lately. I will get new posts up over the coming days.
Thanks for stopping by! http://www.fotonuova.com

No comments: