Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Follieros

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph one of my favorite places in the whole world. Since the time of childhood, my father would bring us to Follieros Pizza on Figueroa. It has become known as our official family restaurant over our 30+ years of going.

The pizza at Follieros is outstanding and I mean outstanding!! Every soul we have taken to Follieros has agreed as well. I have tried some of their other dishes and have loved them too.

Owner Titina has taken over the family business and is continuing the Follieros tradition. In recent years, the restaurant has gained notoriety and is receiving much overdue praise. Stop by and ensure to enjoy the Pizza!!

Follieros Pizza
5566 North Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90042
323.254.0505

Photos were commissioned on behalf of Latino Consultants


Here are a few photos of Follieros, a long time patron and Titina








Thanks for visiting, http://www.fotonuova.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG !! This place is the greatest in the world !!!!
I've been going there for about 35 YEARS and will always go. My mom took me and my sisters as kids in the 70's and now I'm in my 40's and have been taking my kids for about 15 years. NOBODY does it the same baby.

Anonymous said...

Many say this is best pizza in LA. It might just be. But the ambiance with small town feel and beautiful art on the walls is just as delicious On weekends meet the charming host and owner Titina Folliero.