Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Cloth Connection

Greetings blog guests.

I would like to introduce you to a linen rental company that I became aware of this past Monday. I had the pleasure of meeting Valerie Cooper at and event hosted by the organizers of The Wedding Salon.
Their Los Angeles Showroom is located in Pasadena. They provide table linens, napkins, chair covers, chair ties and related accessories.

I have not had the opportunity to personally work with them in any past weddings. But I can say that Valerie is so very nice and pleasant. Without a doubt she would be easy to work with.

Check out the articles under the “Recent Press” link. Looks like they provided the linens for Donald Trump, Star Jones and other celebrities.



Thanks for visiting. http://www.fotonuova.com

No comments: