Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Albright/DeLeon Wedding

The setting in Cabo San Lucas was perfect. The weather was nice and the locations in which to take photographs were in abundance.

I feel very fortunate that Ashley and Tony were very flexible in being photographed throughout their wedding day. They were both so very open in experimenting and contributing ideas. Their confidence and comfort level in front of a camera is sky high. I love that. As a result, I took an abundant amount of shots.

I had the opportunity to spend most of the day with them. The chemistry between these two is great. I sincerely wish them and all of their very kind family and friends, a very good fortune.

Here are a few moments of Ashley and Tony’s wedding…













Thanks for visiting... FotoNuova

No comments: