Monday, May 07, 2007

Photos with an Old Friend

I know it's been awhile since my last post. I'm getting back on track and will be posting a few recent projects shortly.

A few weeks ago, I was a guest at a family wedding. I took an old friend with me. I took the very first camera I ever owned. I have had this camera since 1987. I remember that about that time, my mother's Nikon that I was borrowing for school, was taken from our home when once burglarized.

A few months later, I inherited a pristine Nikon FE from my father. He purchased this Nikon sometime in the mid-seventies. When he gave it to me, it was as if it was brand new. Anyhow, I still have this camera and the same 50mm lens since then. I used both to take a few photos at this wedding.

I miss film. These were all taken on TMAX 400 pushed to 1600. No flash used. It's hard to find a digital that can yield these results in low light.







Thanks for visiting. FotoNuova

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Accidentally deleted the last comment. I wanted to say that I found your blog by accident and had to stop and admire your photos. You have a true gift. Just beautiful!