Sunday, June 18, 2006

Graceful Beauty

Within the recent months, I have discovered that photographing the art of dance has really brought me joy. I was never one to appreciate the expression of dance in the past. Things have since changed.

The most intriguing part of photographing dance is in the moment you get home and review your photos. One never knows what they have captured as the photographer has totally released themselves to the dancer.

This past Friday I had the opportunity to photograph dancer Shiloh Goodin.

Shiloh is an extremely talented ballet dancer. She practices much more disciplines than just ballet. She will be traveling and performing in theater throughout the rest of the year.

Presenting Shiloh Goodin...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually glad to read this webpage posts which carries
plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.


Here is my web-site: thegamingvillage.com